Ottmar Liebert's Fanmencos @ OLnet

Friday, November 25, 2005

Toronto Concert November 23, 2005


Ottmar 3
Originally uploaded by Just Me Too.

As the man himself said:

I would suggest to anyone still wondering whether they should experience our upcoming Winter Rose tour - buy a ticket, book a flight or train if you have to, but check this out. This is going to be very special!

An amazing night. The string quartet was an incredible complement to Ottmar's music and the sound quality was everything you could ask for. Davo on percussion performed some jaw-dropping solos....and Jon & Ottmar? Well, what can I say? They were everything I expected and more! The clarity of the guitar was...I'm out of adjectives.

As you can see by the photos we were front row, almost dead centre of the stage. It's over much too soon.

To see all my photos go here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home