Ottmar Liebert's Fanmencos @ OLnet

Monday, October 10, 2005

Winter Rose: One more day!

Music: Ottmar Liebert - Santa Dancing/Deck the Halls (Christmas + Santa Fe)
Mood: Festive

One day more! Tomorrow, to as little fanfare as possible (not a single mention on Ottmar's blog or a Fanmenco's, except maybe mine, in weeks!), Ottmar's third Christmas album, Winter Rose: Music inspired by the Holidays, is coming out. Yes, that's right, 'Mencos, you heard me--way to make me almost forget that this thing was coming out this week!!

But, thanks to the college admissions process, I get to take tomorrow off from school and call in sick so I can finish my essays (one of which happens to be about Mr. Liebert), coincidentally on the day that this album comes out. Hells yes.

This song makes me happy, by the way :)

5 Comments:

  • I had forgotten about the releasse, thanks for reminding me. I take it the CD will be available through stores. Or only through Ottmar's website?

    By Blogger Luz, at 3:10 PM  

  • It should be in stores. Amazon has it available for pre-orders.

    By Blogger MT Callahan, at 6:30 PM  

  • I did not think of it because Ottmar is on holiday in Italy. Somehow I supposed him to be back home when the album comes out...

    But I'll make sure to order some copies right away. I won'T wait until the concerts in NYC.

    By Blogger Borya, at 3:40 AM  

  • I'm picking it up this afternoon :D

    Boris, check your e-mail.

    By Blogger Adam Solomon, at 11:50 AM  

  • I am surprised at the very low-key fanfare. Like you Boris, I thought he would be back for the release of Winter Rose. Alas, I'm sure he's kicking back in Italy with a bottle of wine and a celebatory toast.

    By Blogger Luz, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home